Welcome, from the Admissions Department!
Thank you for considering enrolling your child at West Nairobi School. Finding the right school for your child is important. At WNS we understand the significance of this process and make it our goal to assist you as a prospective family in this vital decision. Few decisions have a lasting impact on your child as that of a school choice. It is during their school days that life-long friendships will be made, spiritual formations will take place, and values will be instilled.
WNS is here to partner with you in making those days the very best they can be.
West Nairobi School offers a superior academic foundation in the context of a loving Christian environment. We strive to nurture the academic, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development of the whole child. Our fully accredited program emphasizes the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to develop students who are able to excel in college and beyond.
West Nairobi School does not discriminate in admissions policies on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin.
We invite you to schedule a personal tour of our school. Our prayer is that God would lead and direct your path and that WNS would be a possible future home for your family.
Please feel free to contact us by email for additional information, or visit our website to complete the appropriate admission forms. If you would like to visit the school please call us to book an appointment. Walks-in will not be allowed.
Thank you for your interest in West Nairobi School.
WNS Admissions Department
- transcripts for the previous two academic years applicants for first through eighth grades
- transcripts for the previous four school years applicants for ninth through twelfth grades
- standardized testing for the previous academic year
birth certificate or proof of birth date
- completed Health Assessment Form
- photo/information page and dependent page/pupil pass page of passport
- letter of recommendation or reference form from previous school may be requested
- leaving certificate/letter from previous school