Students desiring admission to West Nairobi School must complete the admissions process. Applying families should contact the admissions director, throughout the admissions process through email at email@example.com or by phone at +254 709 331 000.
1. The appropriate application and other paperwork should be submitted for each applicant. Paperwork includes copies of:
- transcripts for the previous two academic years applicants for first through eighth grades,
- transcripts for the previous four school years applicants for ninth through twelfth grades,
- standardized testing for the previous academic year,
- birth certificate or proof of birth date,
- completed Health Assessment Form,
- photo/information page and dependent page/pupil pass page of passport,
- letter of recommendation or reference form from previous school may be requested,
- leaving certificate/letter from previous school
2. Children will take an admissions/placement test after the Application Fee is paid.
3. Parents/Guardians and students may be asked to meet with the principal.
4. Results of the test will be communicated to the family within ten business days after testing.
5. Prior to enrollment, the admissions director will schedule a meeting between the family and the director of finance.
6. Prior to enrollment, the admissions director will schedule a meeting between the family and the transport manager if transport is required.
7. Space will be held for two business days following admission. If a family does not pay the enrollment fee (accepted before the school year begins) or the new student fee and tuition payment (once school has begun) within two business days, the space may be given to the next family.
8. Admitted students may begin classes two business days after the new student fee and tuition payment is paid.
- Download Application Form
- Fill Out The Form
- Upload The Filled Form In The Contact Form Below
Note: Page 6, Part 2: Health Evaluation (to be completed by your Physician)
- Download Health Evaluation Form Above & Have Your Physician Fill It Out
- Fill Out The Application Form Below
- Upload The Filled Student Health Evaluation Form In The Required Section